Wrenbury TogetherNovember 7, 2020
Coronavirus Home Support Services :
We have been providing support to local residents who may need help, are self-isolating or live alone and whose family, friends or neighbours are unable to help. For those people needing support it is important that you get it from people you know or trust.
During the last 8 months of the Covid-19 outbreak our volunteers have been helping to cover the areas of Wrenbury and its surrounding parishes.
Our volunteers are all registered and checked and medical transport drivers DBS checked. We are working closely with Cheshire East Council and Cheshire Voluntary Services.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Prescription collections
- Shopping & goods
- Posting letters
- A friendly telephone chat
- Putting you in contact with meal suppliers
- Medical Transport Scheme to get you to a Medical Centre or Hospital (eligibility tested)
We want to support our local businesses and ensure their long term future within our community. We will be using local providers where we can.
If you don’t have anyone close by to help and are in need of assistance or are a carer who needs further support at this time, then please do contact:
07802 429025 Wrenburytogether@gmail.com
FOR MORE NEWS FROM US PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR Wrenbury Together – Winter Leaflet 2020 (Word document).
Coming April 2021… a lunch club each Monday at Broomhall and Sound Chapel with Audlem & District Community Action (ADCA) for isolated older people etc. If anyone is interested, please do get in touch.
Volunteering with Wrenbury Together:
Could you help someone in the community? Do you have a little bit of spare time? Could you help our residents with any of the following?
- A. Collecting & delivering prescriptions
- B. Shopping & delivering goods
- C. Posting letters
- D. A friendly telephone chat
- E. Giving a few hours to help at a lunch club/coffee morning serving tea, cake and meals
- F. Community gardening projects
- G. Leaflet drops
Could you help our residents with transport?
- H. Collecting and transporting to local health care venues or hospital
- I. Collecting and transporting to local village halls and venues
Or help with rapid response delivery services?
- J. Collecting and delivering shopping from Wrenbury Village Stores
- K. Collecting and delivering hot meals from local suppliers
If you can help with any of these
If you want to get involved with new community projects, or…
…want to know more about Wrenbury Together
PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH: