Wrenbury TogetherSeptember 5, 2021
Home Support Services :
Since the pandemic started we have been providing support to local residents who may need help, are self-isolating or live alone and whose family, friends or neighbours are unable to help. For those people needing support it is important that you get it from people you know or trust.
Our volunteers have been helping to cover the areas of Wrenbury and its surrounding parishes.
We are all registered and checked and medical transport drivers DBS checked. We are working closely with Cheshire East Council and Cheshire Voluntary Services.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Prescription collections
- Shopping & goods
- Posting letters
- A friendly telephone chat
- Putting you in contact with meal suppliers
- Medical Transport Scheme to get you to a Medical Centre or Hospital (eligibility tested)
We want to support our local businesses and ensure their long term future within our community. We use local providers where we can.
Please click on our logo to visit our Facebook Page.
07802 429025 Wrenburytogether@gmail.com
Current Volunteering Opportunities with Wrenbury Together:
Do you have a little bit of spare time? Could you help our residents with any of the following?
- A. Collecting & delivering prescriptions
- B. Shopping & delivering goods
- C. Posting letters
- D. A friendly telephone chat
- E. Giving a few hours to help at a lunch club/coffee morning serving tea, cake and meals
- F. Community gardening projects
- G. Leaflet drops
Could you help our residents with transport?
- H. Collecting and transporting to local health care venues or hospital
- I. Collecting and transporting to local village halls and venues
Or help with rapid response delivery services?
- J. Collecting and delivering shopping from Wrenbury Village Stores
- K. Collecting and delivering hot meals from local suppliers
If you can help with any of these….
If you want to get involved with new community projects, or….just wish to know more about Wrenbury Together
PLEASE DO GET IN TOUCH: