Crewe Stroke Recovery Service provides practical advice, emotional support and high-quality information following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will work with you to identify and address your physical needs through a personalised plan, and support you to rebuild your life after stroke.
This service offers :
- Coordinated support throughout your stroke journey
- Home visits and/or regular telephone calls
- Leaflets, factsheets and information
- Help with returning to work, if required
- Assistance with accessing local leisure, social activities and self-management tools
- Support for carers
- Signposting to other organisations that could help.
Support Co-ordinator Marie Morgan 07717 275742
Tracy Williamson 07931 201791