Help at ChristmasDecember 20, 2020
Please see the information poster link below for useful contact numbers if you need to reach out for help this Christmas :
And Kooth is also open at Christmas :
The Christmas period in particular can be a really challenging time for some. This is why at Kooth.com we’ve decided to share our resources for young people to help manage any difficulties around the festive season:
- Struggling at Christmas – Dealing With Loss
- Struggling at Christmas – Family Difficulties
- Struggling at Christmas – Loneliness
- Struggling at Christmas_ Social Anxiety
Kooth.com is a free, anonymous, confidential, safe, online wellbeing service offering counselling, information and forums for children and young people. There is access 365 days a year to counsellors who are available from: 12 noon-10pm Monday- Friday, and 6pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday.
This Christmas we will also be featuring the following live forums on our Kooth website from 7:30-9pm:
- Wednesday 23rd December – Holiday Social Takeover!
- Monday 28th December – Reflecting on Positives from 2020